Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm going to be on Mixed Chicks Chat this Friday!


I wanted to give a quick update on what I've been doing. I don't want it to seem like I've disappeared or anything. I've just been doing most of my work behind the scenes. However, the big news is that on Friday at 3:00 pm PST I will be on Mixed Chicks Chat! I'm really excited! I have been a fan of theirs for such a long time, and it seems almost unreal that soon I will be talking to them. I've been visiting their sites for so long it's sort of like having a book you really love, and one day you find out you will get to talk to the main character (okay, I know, I'm goofy).

Other than that, Jon has been hard at work putting together the structure of the "Ask Teri" page, so that I will be able to offer a selection of questions and answers. This means that if you have a question, you won't have to wait on me to answer it. You'll be able to get the answer instantly, and maybe find the answers to a few other questions you didn't even know you had as well.

As for me, I've been reading lots of ingredients encyclopedias to give better and more comprehensive explanations about what is being used in products. Mostly, however, I've been working vigorously to answer emails from the site. I got behind when I moved, and a few other things came up unexpectedly, so now I'm working to catch up. So if I haven't answered you yet, I haven't forgotten!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you update ur site with some new g combinconditioners

Valerie's World, Hair, Beauty and other matters said...

Well have a nice time and lets us know your updates and how it went.

Desiree said...

congratulations! I'll be sure to tune in if I can!