Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tumbleweeds

I didn't want this blog to seem as if tumbleweeds were rolling through it because I wrote in it so little, so for now the blog and comments have been suspended. I'm just sort of putting it on hold for the time being, but if more things to say come up from time to time I will certainly post them.

For right now I want to put more time and energy into the site, to make it a better reference source, and I'm doing some writing, and I want to do a bit of painting, and at the end of the day there seems little room to give the blog the attention it deserves.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading the posts here! I'm sure I will still visit and write; I wanted to be let you know what what was going on with the blog.

In the mean time, you can always check out the site updates , or you can visit me on Facebook, or check out some of my art at terilaflesh.com.