Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's like this...

Here's the thing...I've been working on putting up more pages on the website, so I haven't written here for a bit. And I must also confess I've fallen behind in answering letters from the site, too (sorry about that). In a couple weeks, I'll be putting up a curly hair Ingredients Dictionary, along with a few other pages (such as a FAQs page) on the website (I'm so excited!). This is thanks in a huge part to Jon, who helps put my HTML and CSS code back together when I turn it into exploding spaghetti after working on it for even a few minutes, it seems. He is also the one making the ingredients dictionary manageable. If it were just me doing it, I'd have all the words on one VERY long page, and any poor soul who wanted to look up a word would have to scroll yards down the page to find their word. Because of his programming agility, words will be displayed letter by letter. He is in fact working on this as I type here (thank you Sweetie!).

As soon as the new pages are up and running, I will be back with more stories and product trials.

5 comments:

Gem said...

Looking forward to the updates!

Former Mushroom-Haired Child said...

Thank you bohemian bookworm! It's been fun working on it. The list keeps growing and growing.

Anonymous said...

i love the new updates on your website! i was wondering why your website was not working the other day. now i know why

Gem said...

??? The website looked the same when I looked at it today...am I missing something?

Also, I sent you pics of my before and after, following your routine. BUT, I got my Denman brush in the mail and used it for the first time this past Sunday and WOW! That brush is not playing. I am showing much more length and curls this week. I can't wait to show you!

Former Mushroom-Haired Child said...

Hi rae, I'm so glad you love the updates--thank you! Yes, when an update gets loaded, it does bring the site down for a few minutes.

Bohemian Bookworm: The site looks the same, I just added a new page to it: the hair products Ingredients Dictionary.

I can't wait so see your newest "after" photos! I'm so glad the Denman worked! I have loooved seeing your amazing before and afters already. I mean, your hair is gorgeous no matter what, but you can really see each adorable curly defined so well in the last pictures you sent me.